Saturday 13 April 2013

Its HOW You Say It

                          Its how you say things that sometimes drive someone crazy or just have a great laugh about what you said.....Some people don't get sarcasm and they tend to get mad about what you say or what you pointed out,to some its hilarious and to other its a pain in the neck..you know what i mean 

                           Sometimes i hate people that point out some spelling mistakes (GRAMMAR NAZI)...to all you people whom are GRAMMAR NAZIS stop annoying other people.Don't you people have better things to do besides pointing out some dudes spelling mistakes,IT ANNOYS PEOPLE, i'm getting out of subject..back to it...umm..i just wanna say to some of the human beings that don't get sarcasm..GET A LIFE!!......
                          
                             Now to the interesting part..This actually happened to me in real life it happened about two yaers back,

                            I was at school....a normal day of school, man was i wrong...a dude about two years older than me he was pissed about his girlfriend situation,so i decided to ask him whats up..he told me everything and in detail i guess..i found out that the dude has serious jealousy issues,he was pissed because he saw another guy (me) walking with her..by the way she was my classmate and i knew she was dating someone but did not who it was...back to the story,i told him about her and i was the one walking with her,sarcasticly i said "I WAS WALKING WITH HER THE OTHER DAY THATS ALL",was he furious he almost smash my face,i did punch him in the gut,WHATTT it was self defence and my instinct to protect my self...it was his fault also he did not get my sarcasm,i apologised and the worst thing is SHE saw EVERYTHING and broke up with him,he stood up and punched me in the gut,HARD she helped me up and we walked up to the bus stop together...nothing happened between me and her.

                        THE END...........
                                   
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment