Wednesday 31 October 2012

LAST FEW WEEKS

                          The last few weeks for me was the best in my life cause...Well, first of all i officially finished PMR on Monday.Then, i had this counselor who made us do stupid things the last few week like umm.......

                          He made us do some games that he created in his messed up brain cause seriously it is that boring.Other than that the dudes in my year made up a football game against classes.Well it went really WELL for my team cause we lost in 4th place.

                          I had a great time escaping from the counselor and painting my school's fence okay it was a kind of fun atleast i don't have to do anything foolish or stupid..That Friday I went to my grandma's place I did some prep for an aunts wedding comin up and that Sunday I went to Starhill.....
                             
                          Some comments on Starhill,they really have to clean the place up.I am still at starhlil when this happened my brother whose 13 wants a doughnut float.....I thought he was nuts and I could still remember the swimming lessons he had the past two years and yet he still needs a float.....
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment